Built by a robotics integrator, the PalletizHD combines the rigid reliability of an industrial palletizing system with the flexibility associated with collaborative robots.
Collaborative Palletizing System
The PalletizHD is a cost-effective alternative to standard palletizing robots. By using a cobot, the "HD" requires minimal integration and can be added to existing packaging lines in under an hour.
The PalletizHD requires no caging and can be easily added to existing lines where floorspace is an issue.
Ready to work on delivery! The PalletizHD requires only a standard outlet and shop air line to operate.
Industry leading ROI
The PalletizHD pays for itself. With the ability to run 3 shifts a day, many users see ROI in a years time!
Flexible Packaging Automation
The PalletizHD can solve the labor issues of today with and the ability to be quickly repurposed for future production requirements with no engineering needed.
- Portable – built in fork pockets into the welded base for transportation by fork lift or pallet jack.
- Custom end-effectors – custom designed for each system based on requirements.
- Collaborative lifter – pneumatics within the lifter base feature a collaborative rating.
- Multi-pallet reach – stack pallets on each side for continuous operation.
- Drag-and-drop software – easily build, edit, and save pallet configurations as production changes.
What it means to be "HD"
The PalletizHD optimizes your end-of-line productivity by automating the ergonomically unfavorable, repetitive work that is tough to fill with a solution that exceeds current throughput expectations.
- High payload cobot - featuring a 38 lb payload the "HD" can handle heavy cases that are difficult for workers to consistently stack or pick multiple cases at once for an increased output rate.
- Increased vertical reach - the "HD" is capable of stacking pallets up to 90 inches in height by utilizing the built-in collaborative lifter.
Increased Cycle Time
Meet production rates with one system! By utilizing the high payload to pick multiple cases with one arm, the PalletizHD can increase cycle time without exceeding collaborative speed.
For applications looking to pick multiple cases to meet cycle time ONExia provides customized gripping solutions.
Featuring an optional quick disconnect, our custom tooling minimizes downtime during production changes.
Embedded Palletizing Software
Every PalletizHD comes with our embedded drag-and-drop palletizing software. End-users can change configurations on the fly by simply dragging and dropping boxes into position.
- Simple interface – End-users have complete control of the entire system through the embedded HMI on lifter base.
- Drag-and-drop pallet building – Build and save custom pallet layouts without writing a line of code.
- Pallet library – Easily save and recall different pallet configurations based on production demands.
- Administrative controls – Limit access based on user credentials.
Based on a standard shipped system which includes the palletizer base and a Doosan H-Series H2017 Collaborative Robot.
- Lifter travel: 27.375”
- Mobility: Fork pockets for pallet jack or forklift
- Steel enclosure (HMI): not rated
- HMI specs: 12.1” Touch Screen
- Pallet sensors: Photoeyes for pallet presence
- Power: Single phase, 115 VAC, 15 amps
- Air consumption: based on box characteristics
- Maximum pallet height: 90” (application specific)
- Maximum pallet width: 48”
- Maximum pallet depth: 40”
- Minimum box size: 8” x 8” x 3”
- Maximum weight: 38 lbs (+/- tooling weight)
- Maximum box size: limited by weight
- Up to 7 cases per minute*
*Higher rates may require additional safety
The PalletizHD runs collaboratively out of the crate with no additional safety required.
Additional Safety Options
Area Scanners (up to 4)*
Slows robot if someone is in work area
Complete guarding for work-cell
*All available for additional cost