Robotic Palletizing System
The PalletizHD combines the rigid reliability of an industrial palletizing system with the flexibility associated with collaborative robots.
NEW VIDEO: See how easy it is to add a PalletizHD to an existing packaging line.
Palletizing with a Cobot
By using a collaborative robot, the PalletizHD eliminates most of the hurdles associated with industrial systems.
The PalletizHD requires no caging and can be easily added to existing lines where floorspace is an issue.
Ready to work on delivery! The PalletizHD requires only a standard outlet and shop air line to operate.
Industry leading ROI
The PalletizHD pays for itself. With the ability to run 3 shifts a day, many users see ROI in under a year!
Unlike traditional palletizing robots, the PalletizHD can be quickly adjusted for line changeover - no programming required!
Palletizing Application Case Study
Innovative copacker improves ergonomic safety with a PalletizHD collaborative robotic palletizer.
Struggling to hire and maintain consistent labor, a copacker looked to automate the difficult, repetitive task of palletizing heavy cases on one of their more demanding packaging lines.
Robotic Palletizing System Features
Flexible automation for manufacturers of all sizes.
The "HD" is designed the with features needed to automate palletizing safely and successfully using a cobot.
- Portable – built in fork pockets on the welded base for transportation by forklift or pallet jack.
- Collaborative lifter – pneumatics within the lifter base feature a collaborative rating.
- Multi-pallet reach – stack pallets on each side for continuous operation.
- Drag-and-drop software – easily build, edit, and save pallet configurations as production changes.
What it means to be "HD"
The PalletizHD is one of the most robust collaborative palletizers on market. Built on a durable and portable welded frame, the "HD" easily automates palletizing applications that are typically done by human labor.
- High payload cobot - featuring a 38 lb payload, the "HD" can handle heavy cases that are difficult for humans to consistently stack.
- Vertical reach - the "HD" is capable of stacking pallets up to 105 inches in height by utilizing the built-in collaborative lifter.
Increased Cycle Time
Meet production rates with one system! By utilizing the high payload to pick multiple cases with one arm, the PalletizHD can increase cycle time without exceeding collaborative speed.
For applications looking to pick multiple cases to meet cycle time ONExia provides customized gripping solutions.
Using the built-in vacuum sensors, the "HD" assures both boxes are picked before moving to the place location.
ROI - It pays to palletize!
Struggling to hire labor? Not only does the PalletizHD fill an open position within the end of line packaging process, but it also frees up yearly cash flow once the return on investment is met.
Tend Two Lines with One Robot
Stack two SKUs with different configurations.
Make the difficult applications easy. Using the advanced funcitionality of the palletizer software, the PalletizHD can be configured for an A/B palletizing application.
Collaborative Robot Specialists
10 years of cobot integration experience.
Every PalletizHD comes with the service and support needed to assure system deployment is a success.
- Custom accessories - conveyors, grippers, and slip sheet racks designed specific to every application
- Machine safety - collaborative rated palletizers and integrated safety controls on conveyors
- Support & training - a full team of engineers to assure a successful cobot deployment
Based on a standard shipped system which includes the palletizer base and a Doosan H-Series H2017 Collaborative Robot.
- Lifter travel: 27.375”
- Mobility: Fork pockets for pallet jack or forklift
- HMI specs: 12.1” Touch Screen
- Pallet sensors: Photoeyes for pallet presence
- Power: Single phase, 115 VAC, 15 amps
- Air consumption: based on box characteristics
- Maximum pallet height: 96"+ (application specific)
- Maximum pallet width: 48”
- Maximum pallet depth: 40”
- Minimum box size: weight dependent
- Maximum weight: 42 lbs (+/- tooling weight)
- Maximum box size: weight dependent
- 7 picks per minute*
*Multipick end-effectors available for increased output rate
The PalletizHD runs collaboratively out of the crate with no additional safety required.
Additional Safety Options
Slows robot if someone is in work area
Complete guarding for work-cell
*All available for additional cost